It is nice when we get the call for a project like this because we can give the pool a complete update. In general, this pool needed a basic update to the tile and plaster- the existing bullnose brick was in good shape and we were able to salvage it. The only thing we did do to the brick was clean it and remove all the scale build up from it. Most of the buildup was on the spillway and came off easily with our bead blaster. The customer selected a nice natural tile that worked really well with the new Tahoe blue mini pebble finish. We also made some upgrades to the pool electrical, plumbing, and cleaning system. We installed a new timer box to control the main pump and the new booster pump, and the timer came equipped with built in freeze protection. On the electrical end we also fixed the pool light. We had to dig a trench to the pool light and in doing so discovered that the light conduit had been cut and the wires were exposed and semi-wrapped with electrical tape, which is why the light would not work. Also, had we not discovered this, the pool light was putting the customer into a dangerous spot because it was not bonded or grounded to a GFCI. We got a new conduit run for the light and installed a new switch and the light that had not worked for a long time is now working. We also reconfigured the pool plumbing at the pool equipment so that the customer could enjoy a pool sweep that worked off water pressure instead of water suction. With this style cleaner in place, the customer can now use the water pressure from his pool sweep to clean his pool. Mechanically this pool is now in great shape and cosmetically it looks fantastic and the customer was ecstatic!